The Proven Guide to Monetizing Your Blog
- 54 reviews
- $0.00 or less
Have you started blogging for business, but haven't yet found the results you need? Or are you looking into blogging, but aren't sure if it's right for your business?
You're not alone. Every digital marketer knows that a blog can be a powerful tool to drive awareness and engage with prospective customers. But few have been able to make their blog really successful.
This was a problem we had only 12 months ago. We started blogging back in 2012, and by 2016 had a lot of readers. But a tiny fraction of those readers were converting.
This course will give you the exact, step-by-step strategy we used to improve our blog's conversion rate by 80% in the past 12 months.
In this course you will...
- Get a bit of context: Learn the three primary objectives of blogging, and how they fit in with your business' success
- Learn our exact strategy for driving high-volume, high quality, traffic through changing the content we produced as well as influencer outreach.
- Learn the three ways we turn blog readers into prospective customers through blog subscription, VIP demos and content upgrades.
- The email campaigns we use to nurture prospective customers into sales. We'll give you the exact subject lines and timing.
- Get a few top blog monetization strategies not normally shared by our content team.
How is this course different from every other marketing course?
This course revolves around our real-world experience, giving you the exact strategy we implemented in the past 12 months to increase the rate at which readers became customers by 80%.
You'll see the design and messaging we used, learn the timing and when not to prompt a reader into a sale, and the exact email subject lines we use in our own marketing campaigns.
Join us today to get more from your blog!
And, if you want to take action on the strategies you learn, start a 14-day free trial of Wishpond's landing pages, popups and email marketing tools today by heading to the Wishpond website!
Request more information Email me this course