Responsive Web Design Academy
- 144 reviews
- $19.00 or less
There has never been a better time to learn responsive web design and take a mobile first approach.
Smartphone and tablet users no longer accept that they should have a poor web browsing experience because of the device they are using. Catering for mobile users is now essential.
This course teaches you how to put your HTML & CSS skills to great use by creating mobile first and responsive websites, which look great on any device.
This course covers:
- We will go over what responsive design is and why a mobile first approach can be beneficial
- Tools you can use to help your project
- Fluid grids and relative sizes
- The Viewport Meta Tag
- Media queries and breakpoints
- Building a responsive website project from scratch, using a responsive grid
- We will then add jQuery plugins to the project to create a responsive sliding carousel and social sharing buttons
- Dealing with responsive images and the picture element
- How to optimise our images and files
- CSS Flexbox including building our own basic grid
- Using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
This course is beginner friendly but at least a basic HTML & CSS knowledge is required.
The web is going mobile, make sure your websites are ready!
Request more information Email me this course