OSHA CARD REPRINT
To qualify for a DOL card reprint, a student must meet all the conditions below:
- Student enrolled in OSHA 10-Hour or 30-Hour training through 360training.com or its partners.
- Student called the 360training card activation line and verified receiving the original card.
- Student successfully passed the OSHA 10-Hour or OSHA 30-Hour Course within last 5 years.
- Student has never received an OSHA Replacement Card from 360training.com before.
NOTE: Per OSHA regulations, students are allowed only one replacement card in case of loss or damage. To get additional cards, students will need to complete the DOL Card training requirements again.
How can a student get a DOL Card Reprint?
There are two ways to get an OSHA card reprint:
- Order the DOL Card Reprint Online (easiest and fastest way)
- Call Customer Support and submit your application over the phone
NOTE: When ordering your reprint online, you may be required to login to your student account. Before you provide payment information, please remember to edit your student profile and ensure that correct shipping address is associated with your account.
If the you call Customer Support, please qualify the DOL Card reprint criteria and complete student verification by requesting:
- Full Name
- Completion Date
- Address on File
- Phone Number
NOTE: Please confirm the shipping address associated with the student profile and update it if necessary.
Is your billing and shipping address different?
Billing address can be different and provided at the time of entering payment information as it will be needed to match the address on file with the Credit Card provider.
Shipping address is provided at the time of creating the user profile and should match the student DOL Card delivery address. Students or Customer Support can edit this at any time to ensure a timely delivery of your DOL card.
How much will the student be charged for a reprint?
OSHA DOL card reprint costs $59.00.