AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- 135 reviews
- $74.00 or less
Take this training for an overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. Prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials is intended for individuals who seek an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles. It provides a detailed overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support.
Pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam, and prove that you know a thing or two about the cloud!
This AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner training is for absolutely anyone seeking to learn the major components of Amazon Web Services (AWS). Even if you have never logged into the AWS platform before, by the end of the course, you'll be prepared to pass the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner prep course has been designed for non-technical personnel in sales, support, and managerial roles who need to understand AWS at a high level, but don’t need to know each service on a technical level.
Having the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification will help marketing, sales, legal, and finance professionals to better interact with developers and other IT professionals engaged in AWS-related projects. And earning this credential is also a great first step toward the more technical AWS Associate-level certifications.
Together, I'll walk you through the AWS global infrastructure, each of the major services, security in the cloud, and AWS pricing models, so that you are able to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe the key services on the AWS Platform and their common use cases (e.g., compute, analytics, etc.).
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets, etc.).
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Let's start the course, and CONGRATULATIONS on taking your first step into the cloud.
Request more information Email me this course