How To Startup Your Own SaaS (Software As a Service) Company
- 22 reviews
- $195.00 or less
*Updated November 2017*
Are you entrepreneurial and yearning to build the next big thing without a programming background?
Have an idea in your mind that you want the world to see?
Maybe you don't like current solutions and want to build a solution to a "pain" you've faced?
That's what this course is for - you are going to:
- Learn about the benefits of building your own SaaS (Software As a Service) business
- Come up with your own unique software idea
- Use market research to find paying customers
- Find a joint venture partner to build a business with
- Hire your first developer to build your software
- Work and communicate with your developer over time to maximize results
- Properly test and QA your software prior to launch
- Beta test your software with users and get proper feedback
- Create helpful video content that can train your users
- Market and launch your software for high impact results
- Support your users and grow your software long term
If you've ever had a SaaS startup idea of your own that you really wanted to execute but didn't know where to start, then this course enables you to realize how to build it from design to shipment without writing a single line of code.
Who's teaching it? My name is John Shea and I've been in the online marketing space for over 6 years. In 2017 I launched a SaaS application called Evolutly and decided to share everything about how I launched it inside this course.
Why would I take it? There is nothing like the feeling that you can build anything. When I started learning about software development, I felt overwhelmed by all that I had to learn though I still wanted to.
If you're ever felt that way or don't have too much time to invest in learning, then this course will convince you that is very possible to take your ideas and make them into reality.
What will I do? You will mostly be working with your ideas and a developer to bring your idea to life. Most of the work involves your instruction to help them create your vision.
How much time? Most of the time will be dedicated to working with the developer and marketing your product properly. Most of the time invested will be on the developers side and not yours. Depending on how complex your idea is could depend on how long it takes to come to life.
Who is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs who want to build the next big thing
- Investors looking to quickly validate concepts
- Designers interested in making their work come alive
- Development beginners who seek to understand SaaS startups
- Anyone wanting to get into the rapidly-growing world of startups
Request more information Email me this course