IBM Qradar SIEM Fundamentals for Incident Response
- 318 reviews
- $104.00 or less
Learn what type of intelligence you can get, how collection, normalization and correlation work and what does IBM Qradar SIEM mean through VISIBILITY.
Understand all IBM Qradar modules and how they integrate and BOOST your Security CAREER!!!
- IBM Qradar Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- IBM Qradar Vulnerability Manager
- IBM Qradar Risk Manager
- IBM Qradar Incident Forensics
- The goal of this course is to show you the secrets behind IBM Qradar SIEM platform
- This is an incredible course that bundles all you have to know in the proper order, making it easier for somebody with no knowledge to understand.
- 55+ lectures and 6+ hours of content
- Included my own opinions and customer experience
- Create a differentiator in your company by knowing no.1 platform every security analyst would like to know, IBM Qradar SIEM
- Boost your career and search for the companies willing to pay high amount of money for this type of knowledge
IBM Security QRadar SIEM provides deep visibility into network, user, and application activity. It provides collection, normalization, correlation, and the secure storage of events, flows, assets, topologies, and vulnerabilities. IBM QRadar SIEM classifies suspected attacks and policy breaches as offenses.
Contents and Overview
This is a comprehensive technical course that will guide you through the strategy of IBM security, basics and more advanced architecture concepts of all IBM Qradar modules and also licensing. The course will focus on theory, and represents the 1st in a series of IBM Qradar trainings I will develop based on your feedback.
You need to understand all these theory and concepts before start using the product. The 2nd training will be focused on hands-on activities.
Request more information Email me this course