The Complete VMware vSphere 6.5: Beginner to Advanced-pt 1/2
- 1648 reviews
- $149.00 or less
Interested in learning how to virtualize your environment?
VMware vSphere Accelerate your digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allow you to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment, so you get both freedom and control.
This course introduces you to VMware's virtualization solution. With comprehensive coverage of this industry-leading toolset, this course acts as a training guide and valuable reference. Step-by-step tutorial walks you through installation, configuration, operation, security processes, and much more as you conquer the management and automation of your virtual environment.
This course guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples
This is the ultimate guide to vSphere, helping administrators master their virtual environment.
What You Will Learn
The course is designed to teach you:
- How to setup your own Hands-on Labs
- Install, configure, and manage the ESXi 6.5 Hosts
- Install, configure, and manage the vCenter Server 6.5 components
- Create and Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create and configure virtual networks and storage devices
- Automate and orchestrate routine administrative tasks
- Create and Manage User Permissions and Privileges
- Configure and manage Security Profile and Firewall
This course requires the following prerequisites:
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent
Request more information Email me this course