TOGAF 9: Certified Enterprise Architect Practice Questions
- 2 reviews
- $20.00 or less
Around 200+ Level 1 exam. - 120 already added - the rest are coming soon
Around 40+passing Level 2 exam. - 16 already added - rest are coming soon.
Exam Fees -
$495 if registered and taken together
$320 for TOGAF 9 Foundation - level 1 and $320 TOGAF 9 Certification - level 2 - If registered and taken separate.
TOGAF is one of the industry wide Enterprise Architecture Certifications valued globally. If you want to check how much scope you have as individual - go to any job website and search TOGAF as keyword.
If you are paying fees from your own pocket or company - You want to utilize the fees wisely. Practice tests will give confidence to you to pass the exams.
Make sure you have to pass all the tests here. - At least first 3 Level 1 , and first 2 level 2.
Additional tests for your practice.
I recommend you to plan for both the test together to save on money and its doable.
TOGAF 9 Foundation Exam - Level 1
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
• The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF standard
• The core concepts of the TOGAF 9 standard
• The key terminology of the TOGAF 9 standard
• The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
• The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
• How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of Enterprise Architecture
• The ADM guidelines and techniques
• How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
• The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
• The concept of building blocks
• The key deliverable of the ADM cycle
• The TOGAF reference models
TOGAF 9 Certified - Level 2
How to apply the ADM phases in development of an Enterprise Architecture
• How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an Enterprise Architecture
• How to apply the TOGAF Architecture Content Framework
• How to apply the concept of Building Blocks
• How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
• How to apply the TOGAF Content Metamodel
• How to apply the TOGAF standard recommended techniques when developing an Enterprise
• The TOGAF Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
• The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
• The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
• How an Enterprise Architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
• The purpose of the Architecture Repository
• How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
• How to adapt the ADM for security
• SOA as a style of architecture
• The role of architecture maturity models in developing an Enterprise Architecture
• The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
Request more information Email me this course